24.10.11

Red Call Recorder

I can’t come to your party. I can’t come to your party
Late night call, no boundaries in my head
I’m growing in my conscious
All in my head
All of my sad
Somebody knocks my door
I’m singing alone in my room
I could not open the door
The memory is the key. It’s not working
My mind’s blowing
My heart’s singing

52 minutes ago
I saw you on tv
I saw your car in London bridge.
Stop!
I’m waiting. No one said let’s go

Can I get your number house?
I’ll send you letter
we make it better
Then we’ll meet 11 days later

Adisumarmo , August,17th, 2011

3 comments:

artika maya said...

hai nin, I wish I could see you that day di bentara.
sayang sekali, mgk lain kali kt bs bertemu ya ^^

Tria nin said...

hai maya, kalau ada acara di yogya kabar-kabari yah, oke2

artika maya said...

pastinya ^^